LifeWorks NW serves adults with severe and persistent mental illness.
This Clinical Supervisor position provides clinical oversight and clinical and administrative supervisory aspects of program. Position provides clinical services as needed.
Location: This position is based out of LifeWorks NW's multi-service site located in SE Portland, OR (Rockwood location).
Pay/Benefits: $56,697 to $61,658 per year. Full benefits
- Provides regular supervision to each clinician in the program. Maintains accurate documentation of individual and group supervisory meetings held at least two times per month.
- Provides assistance to direct reports with work issues including establishing clear expectations regarding performance and training.
- Provides support and attention to employee successes and addresses performance issues promptly and effectively.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and performance concerns for program area.
- Coordinates hiring process including orientation and training for program.
- Monitors employee productivity, documentation and insurance authorizations.
- Performs day-to-day quality management tasks (e.g. chart audits, utilization management).
- May provide crisis consultation and intervention for program area as needed.
- Participates in program development.
- May provide training to community partners, agency staff and others.
- Provides direct service including facilitation of group and individual sessions, client evaluations and case management.
- Document and maintain client records to ensure compliance with agency and contract guidelines and confidentiality.
- Completes required program reports including those needed for supervisory responsibilities timely and accurately.
- Meets standards for documentation and work accuracy for self and supervisees including timely completion of progress notes, assessments, treatment plans and authorization requests.
- Meets standards for direct service including accountability for supervisees, implements and ensures adherence of the clinical model and/or evidence based practices and quality of clinical practice for self and supervisees.
- Meets expectations for being an effective supervisor and team member.
- May network with community providers and partners.
- Travels between sites or in the community. Transports clients in a personal and/or LifeWorks NW vehicle.
- Continually increase level of cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency
- Must be licensed in the State of Oregon as a LCSW, LPC or Licensed Psychologist. If you don't have the license, must be able to obtain a clinical license within 6 months of hire.
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Requires access to car, valid driver's license, proof of current automobile insurance coverage and ability to meet LWNW driving requirements.
- Must be able to demonstrate competence in leadership, wellness, oversight and evaluation of services, staff development, service planning, case management and coordination, utilization of community resources, group, family and individual therapy or counseling, documentation and rationale for service to promote intended outcomes and implementation of LWNW policies.
- Good computer skills including a functional knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel. Ability to master use of proprietary software including electronic health record system.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
LifeWorks NW is a private, non-profit organization providing prevention, mental health, substance use treatment, and related social services to over 30,000 youths, adults, and older adults in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas counties. LifeWorks NW promotes a healthy community by providing quality and culturally responsive mental health and addiction services across the lifespan. Core values include Recovery and Relationships, Resilience, and Results. The four pillars of the strategic vision include Compassionate, Impactful Care, Holistic Health, Passionate Team, and Thriving Organization. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are critical to successfully achieving the mission. LifeWorks NW is committed to advancing our equity and inclusion work with an emphasis on ensuring an anti-racist organizational culture and practice. We strive to continuously improve the cultural competence and cultural humility of LifeWorks NW, its staff, and its services to clients and consumers in all aspects including race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background and status, age, religion, veteran status, citizen status, and ability. LifeWorks NW creates and upholds a work environment that is respectful and inclusive for all. LifeWorks NW services are effective across cultural groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09