LifeWorks NW's Early Assessment & Support Alliance (EASA) Program provides individual/family support, education, advocacy, and treatment to persons aged 12 to 25 who are experiencing emerging symptoms of psychosis. The program also has a robust family component, including multi-family groups. EASA serves individuals who are publicly or privately insured or who have no insurance.
The Clinical Supervisor position oversees clinical and supervisory aspects of program as well as providing clinical services.
Location: This position is based out of our Tigard, Oregon (Portland metro area) location.
Pay/Benefits: $1,000 hiring bonus for this position. $59,121 to $64,678 per year. Full benefits
- Provides regular supervision to clinicians in the program. Maintains accurate documentation of supervisory meetings.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and performance concerns for program area.
- May provide crisis consultation for program area.
- Participates in program development.
- Provides direct service including facilitation of group and individual sessions, client evaluations and case management.
- Provides crisis intervention and consultation as needed.
- Screens new participant referrals for program appropriateness.
- Completes required program reports timely and accurately.
- Attends informational, clinical and management meetings which may include all-agency, team and consultation meetings, staffing, intra-agency trainings, etc. May represent LifeWorks NW at community meetings.
- Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work, or related behavioral health degree required.
- Requires a QMHP credential either through the MHACBO or by obtaining and maintaining active internship or licensed with an eligible state licensing board. All prospective candidates must either have a valid MHACBO registration number or licensing intern number upon hire.
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Must be able to transport clients in a personal vehicle. Must have a valid driver's license, personal auto insurance, access to a personal vehicle, and ability to meet LifeWorks NW driving requirements.
- Must demonstrate competence in leadership, wellness, oversight and evaluation of services, staff development, service planning, case management and coordination, utilization of community resources, group, family and individual therapy or counseling, documentation and rationale for services to promote intended outcomes and implementation of all provider policies.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) fluency preferred, but not required.
LifeWorks NW is a private, non-profit organization providing prevention, mental health, substance use treatment, and related social services to over 30,000 youths, adults, and older adults in Multnomah, Washington, and Clackamas counties. LifeWorks NW promotes a healthy community by providing quality and culturally responsive mental health and addiction services across the lifespan. Core values include Recovery and Relationships, Resilience, and Results. The four pillars of the strategic vision include Compassionate, Impactful Care, Holistic Health, Passionate Team, and Thriving Organization. Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are critical to successfully achieving the mission. LifeWorks NW is committed to advancing our equity and inclusion work with an emphasis on ensuring an anti-racist organizational culture and practice. We strive to continuously improve the cultural competence and cultural humility of LifeWorks NW, its staff, and its services to clients and consumers in all aspects including race, ethnicity, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, socio-economic background and status, age, religion, veteran status, citizen status, and ability. LifeWorks NW creates and upholds a work environment that is respectful and inclusive for all. LifeWorks NW services are effective across cultural groups.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09