One in five Oregonians face mental health and addictions issues every year. When left untreated, these issues often manifest into chronic health conditions and uncounted social costs to families, loved ones and the larger community. LifeWorks NW has helped more than 22,000 people in their journeys toward restored wellbeing. From keeping children safe and building stronger families to our integrated approach that combines behavioral and primary healthcare, LifeWorks NW provides essential services that make our community healthier.
The Software Application Developer is responsible for the design, implementation, and support of business software applications and integrations. Will act as a liaison with the Business Analysts, Operations and Clinical Staff to ensure software application projects meet requirements. In addition, provide general information management and software support to end-users at all levels throughout the organization during regular business hours and after hours as needed.
Pay/Benefits: $63,075 to $69,382 per year. Full benefits
- Research, evaluate, design, implement, test, manage, and maintain software applications and system integrations including data cleansing and migration
- Identify, analyze, and trouble shoot to identify root causes and resolve system or application issues working with vendors, IT staff, and end-users. Provides technical support to all staff levels at LifeWorks NW.
- Write, implement, and test efficient and correct code and database queries
- Participate and contribute to data analysis, reporting, and dashboard and measures creation and support
- Prepare requirements, design, test, and training documentation and materials, as required
- Deploy software tools, processes and metrics
- Work collaboratively with other IT staff, stakeholders, developers, UI/UX designers, business analysts to identify software and system needs.
- Display cultural sensitivity, awareness and competency
- Meets performance standards set by assigned project work/objectives and organizational policies and norms.
- Effectively communicates both orally and written with customers, team members, and organization. May be required to train individuals or groups, as needed.
- Manage and/or perform backup, recovery, and other security measures as required.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Engineering or higher
- Preferred minimum 2 years software development experience
- Preferred experience in Avatar (NetSmart) or similar EMR
- Preferred experience in full stack development, data analytics and reporting
- Demonstrates critical thinking and analytical capability in problem solving and data analytics
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Demonstrates effective communication skills and maintains a cooperative working relationship with others in a culturally diverse environment. Team Player.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends with access to a car and valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a DHS background check.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community. LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09