PURPOSE: Position oversees clinical and supervisory aspects of program as well as providing clinical services. This particular position is located in NE Portland, Oregon at our King site.
PAY/BENEFITS: $53,452 to $58,129 per year. Full benefits.
- Provides regular supervision to clinicians in the program. Maintains accurate documentation of supervisory meetings.
- Responsible for performance evaluations and performance concerns for program area.
- May provide crisis consultation for program area.
- Participates in program development.
- Provides direct service including facilitation of group and individual sessions, client evaluations and case management.
- Provides crisis intervention and consultation as needed.
- Completes required program reports timely and accurately.
- Attends informational, clinical and management meetings which may include all-agency, team and consultation meetings, staffing, intra-agency trainings, etc. May represent LifeWorks NW at community meetings.
- Must have a Master's degree in Counseling, Social Work or other mental health field.
- Currently Licensed in Oregon as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW), Licensed Professional Counselor (LPC), Licensed Psychologist, PhD, or Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist (LMFT) strongly preferred. If not currently licensed, must be licensed within 6 months of hire.
- Must have completed two years of post-graduate clinical experience in a mental health treatment setting.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) fluency preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate competence in leadership, wellness, oversight and evaluation of services, staff development, service planning, case management and coordination, utilization of community resources, group, family and individual therapy or counseling, documentation and rationale for services to promote intended outcomes and implementation of all provider policies.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills and ability to provide culturally-competent treatment services to diverse client populations.
LifeWorks NW believes that diversity strengthens our workforce and empowers our community.LifeWorks NW is an EEO/AA employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status in accordance with law.
Drug Free/Tobacco Free Site 01/09